We believe in equal opportunities and transparency in our business relationships.
If you would like to review our policies before we start working together please get in touch.
Refresh Marketing Consultancy Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The rules regarding processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
Data subject – Natural person
Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data – The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Otherexamples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
2. Who are we?
Refresh Marketing Consultancy Limited is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. You can contact us at 63 Cator Lane, Nottingham, NG9 4AY. For all data matters contact us on 07553 012367.
3.The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
3.1 Web analytics and reporting
We have obtained anonymised personal data from your use of our website which is tracked by Google Analytics. Personal data may include your IP address and information provided by cookies or similar technology.
Our lawful basis for processing this data is consent in line with the cookies notification you saw and accepted on visiting our website. We use this information to share news about events and products offered by Refresh Marketing Consultancy Ltd. Additionally, the IP address helps us to understand geographic information about our website visitors better so that we can improve our website for everyone.
We also make use of Google’s advertising platforms Google AdWords and DoubleClick. This provides us with access to demographics and interest reports on an anonymous basis.
At no point are individuals identified, and your personal data will not be shared beyond Google, our website hosts Freshsites UK and Refresh Marketing Consultancy. Your personal data in this case will be stored for 36 months for the purpose of tracking and reporting.
3.2 Contacting you and invoicing you regarding marketing services
We have obtained your personal data from information you have supplied to us and we process the following personal data: name, address, telephone numbers and email addresses. Our lawful basis for processing your data is due to the nature of a contract with you. Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be not be shared with anyone with the exception of limited subcontractors, unless legal authorities need access to it. You personal data is stored on a password protected PC and selected software programmes all using secure cloud storage.
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary in order to keep you informed and to invoice you.
4. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, Refresh Marketing Consultancy Ltd. is a data controller for personal data we collect through the services subject to this statement. Our address is 63 Cator Lane, Chilwell, Nottingham, NG9 4AY.
6. How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact us on 07553 012367 or via email.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Refresh Marketing Consultancy Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Refresh Marketing Consultancy Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
– Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here.
– Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here, and Twitter’s here.