Without a marketing strategy you could be throwing money away on marketing and promotion that is untargeted, unfocused and ineffective.
We’ll help you define your marketing strategy, appropriate to the size and maturity of your business. You know your business better than anyone, and we understand marketing, so together we will shape your ideal strategy for your organisation’s growth.
If you have existing activity in place we can evaluate what is working for you and what is not, and make recommendations to improve and re-focus. Following our report you can choose to implement the recommendations yourself or we can support you in making it happen.
A typical marketing strategy includes:
- Marketing audit – identifying what is and isn’t currently working for your organisation
- Market insight – a review of market factors, the competitive landscape, opportunities and risks
- Marketing objectives – defining your key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives for marketing activity
- Target markets – who your key audiences are, including buyer personas if appropriate
- Channel selection – how to reach your audiences effectively
- Main messages – what to communicate to resonate with your audiences
- Measurement and evaluation – how to identify what is and isn’t working